Terms & Conditions
1. This competition (“competition”) is organised and run by Mortein and Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, including its affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“organisers”). The competition is open for entry by all.Zambian residents of 18 years and older with a valid identity book of country of origin, except employees of the organisers and its advertising and/or competition agencies, outlet owners, retailers and wholesalers that form part of the competition and their immediate families. The competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity and participants cannot use the account of a legal entity to enter the competition.
2. By entering this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the organisers and the organisers’ decision regarding any issue with the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. To enter this competition, all participants are required to –
4.1 For individual Consumers:
4.1.1 Mechanic = Buy two Mortein Aerosol 300ml and stand a chance to win and instant prize by scratch and win mechanic.
This competition will only be in participating stores.
5. This competition will run for a limited time, from 21 January until 26 March 2017. Sales received after the closing date will not be considered.
6.1 The will be instant prizes on the day. The prize will be Mortein product and cannot be transferred for cash.
7. The competition, its prizes, and any terms and/or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the competition, and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of the organisers. Such altered terms and conditions and/or prize shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the organisers. No participants shall have any recourse against the organisers as a result of the alterations of the terms and conditions and/or prize.
8. The organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operation reasons, or for the greater public good, or due to a “force majeure” or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
9. The organiser’s reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the organisers for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on the competition website or on any other suitable forum. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the organisers whatsoever.
10. All participants and the winners indemnify the organisers, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.